The idea behind the Green re-Treat is that you take time out from your lifestyle. In order for that to truly happen, we have a few house rules, which will help ensure you have a unique and peaceful five-day experience:
- No electronic communication devices (mobile phones, laptops, tablets) are allowed. Electronic devices should be handed in at check-in for safe keeping. In case of an emergency, you will have access to means of communication.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises nor is the use of recreational drugs.
- Alcohol may be consumed in moderation. (The rate includes groceries and soft drinks, but not alcohol.
- No pets, partners or visitors allowed.
- The Retreat is a TV Free environment.